Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lunar New Year Dinner

This is our first year having Lunar Dinner as a family, the hubster did most of the cooking, and I can't believe I stood in line for over an hour to get roast pork. Guess what, I was the last person to get roast pork....all the customers behind me wasn't a happy camper. I would be so so so pissed if it was my turn and they tell me sorry lady we are sold out!
The kiddo was so happy wearing her new year outfit and playing with her lion dog. Running around the house saying "happy new year" (in mandarin) wish I was with my family in Boston!!! But it was a new experience prepping for lunar new year on my own. The long line ups... Yummy food and fresh fruits.
Lunar new year dinner is similar to Thanksgiving dinner:) will update another post with more details about the dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment