Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

How to help the community? (from a kindergartner)

This week's topic for show and tell is community. Draw a picture or print off a picture of someone in the community who helps you.
In Jaylin's eyes builders are important people for the community. They help people to build homes to keep them warm and safe.
I loved her drawing and how she explained it to me. From a parents view I expected Jaylin's answer to be a police officer, fire man or paramedics but her answer was very original to me. I love being the listener and let her explain her views to me. It amazes me each and every time!

(Red building on the left is a new house the builders are building, the guy in red is wearing a yellow hard hat because safety come first, the guy in green is the builder giving directions and marking the checklist, the guy inside the orange crane is using the machine to remove rocks, and the last guy I don't remember what was his job)

No comments:

Post a Comment